TURTLE POINT SNORKEL SAIL (5 hours)
IF YOU PREFER TO ORDER BY PHONE:
Toll Free (US only): 1- 800-542-3483 Ext. 1
all pricing includes tax & fees
Child: 4-12 $ 129.00
Child: 0-3 Free
Kama'aina Rates available - contact us for details
Gratuity is not included
Huka Diving ~ add on $65.00 -
Intro Scuba Diver ~ add on $85.68 – Call to book
Leave the driving to us! Experience the comfort and ease of our transportation service available from most south and west side resort areas.
Our comfortable vans will pick up and return you to your hotel or condo in style.
COST: Complimentary based on space available.
- 5 hour Luxury Snorkel Sail
- Premier Location - Turtle Point
- Exceptional service
- Full Breakfast / Snacks / Lunch
- Beer, Wine & Sparkling Wine
- Premium complimentary equipment
- Use of wet suit tops & boogie boards
- FREE transportation
- Certified for 100 passengers but cap at 60
- Two oversized clean bathrooms
- Fresh warm water showers
- Educational guided snorkel tours
- Complimentary use of towels/sunscreen
- Easy access from dock
- Spacious covered cabin for shade
CHECK-IN / LOCATION
TIME: 7:00am - 12:00 pm (5 Hours)
CHECK IN: 6:30am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Slip #56 at Ma’alaea Harbor
Turtle Point offers Maui's largest coral reef system nestled in the protected bays at the base of the West Maui Mountains. The caverns and ledges in the coral and lava, as well as the lava fingers nearing the surface create the perfect habitat for sponges, corals, octopus, fish, eels, and shrimp. The highlight of this reef is the number of Green Sea Turtles that gather here to be "cleaned" by fish known as the Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse.